Monday, January 4, 2010

Work or At Home Mum

There has been a lot of thinking. Been asking myself what do I want to do once I have baby? I'm kinda bored with my working life, even though I earn a six digit salary and great benefits from work. But it's too stressing and too much routine involved. I want to break free and do something I like for once i thought.

I want to do what I love doing. What do I love doing so far? Play around with the Photoshops, do some graphic designs, shopping, browsing the internet all day long. I can never go bored just by browsing internet... i go there i go here, i read that, i read this. A lot of things people do with the internet these days. They even make money out of it. Why can't I? AHA!

Now I have 4 blogs and 1 e-commerce online store to manage. Not too bad. Keep myself busy during quiet times. Get my mind off the stressing and depressing life of House Mum.

So that's my decision so far. I'm a full time mum and part time enterpreuner.

Look forward to my exciting journey ahead! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment